Firstly, congratulations on everything you’ve achieved so far. You’ve got 3-5years experience in UX/UI for web and mobile, you were born in Photoshop or Illustrator and have an insane attention to detail. You’re an impressive candidate.
Now, if you don’t mind, we’d like to shift your focus to the future. Because at 2028 that’s what we’re all about. We specialize in seeing what lies beyond the horizon, helping our clients to remain relevant and understand their future role in an ever-changing world. The same goes for you – it’s not so much about what you’ve done, but what you’re future looks like together with us.
Are you our UX/UI designer?
We need you to be able to do the following:
- Design intuitive and beautiful interfaces for our web applications and apps
- Make wireframes, prototypes, style guides and user flows to effectively communicate interaction ideas
- Study user behaviour and needs to optimize the user experience
But you can also show us your:
- Intuitive feel for design, function and form
- Strong analytical ability
- Fluency in Sketch, XD or similar
Does this sound like something for you? Welcome to the 2028 New World Agency! We are not really like the others – but then again, neither are you.